Twin Birch Woodworking
I’m back in Vermont from my year long sabbatical (September 2014-September 2015)
…a journey to open the doors to regenerate creativity and reinvent an envelope for the next phase
Previous phone numbers have been disconnected. See Contact Tab above for current ways to reach me.
SPRING 2016 CLASSES:
- Open Studios are set in the schedule, see listings under classes tab:
Tuesdays or by appointment
- Beginning classes start April 6 and 7, 2016
- My woodshop is rentable by the hour for anyone who needs access to woodworking machines/tools inside a warm winter space.
Send me an e-mail if you’d like me to add your name to my e-mail notification list for new upcoming classes and workshops
“Gail has the ability to meet people where they are at and facilitate the skill sets needed to get them to where they want to go. She is like a Zen master. I’ve gained confidence not only in class, but I am able to take the internal empowerment skills and transfer them to others areas of my life. She allows us to make mistakes and she is there as a creative safety net. She can creatively problem solve like nobody I’ve been around.”
Kelli (Woodworking for Women)
- Read the feature article in Southern Vermont Arts and Living magazine (Winter 2013/2014):
” Gail Grycel: From Music to Woodworking, with Classes for Women”
- Custom Designed Kids’ Workshops, Tutorials, Mobile Classes …see classes tab
for more detail